• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early bay pop top rebuilt, stunning condition

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaklahoma

Reaction score
Hi here for sale is my 73 tax free early bay, Its had a complete body rebuild and looks stunning with not rust anywhere, Its an original rhd danbury conversion English van so the kids can get out the kerb side and not the road, The interior has been professionally french polished and looks great,Its fitted with a 1641 low mileage engine that starts first time and purrs due to it being fitted with electric ignition, a brand new battery, starter and regulator,The gearbox works perfect shifting through the gears, also recently fitted new shocks and lowered slightly but not enough to knock your filling out on speed ramps :) new fuches wheels fitted that haven't done 200 miles yet with no kerbing at all,the interior is original with new cushions and covers the curtains are original too but have been thoroughly wash so no bad smells inside ( like some ive looked at ) Its not even been camped in by me yet i haven't had the time ,? the pop top is great condition with two bunks that fit up there, ( still looking for the brackets though ) also fitted with rear seat belts,new window rubbers all round, Up front are two comfortable leather seats new carpet and an expensive stereo and a thatcham imobiliser with certificate for reduced insurance premiums, Also fitted with a propex night heater and a tow bar ( unused ) theres proberly other things ive forgot to mention So if you are looking for a bus ready to camp in now and not weld up for the next two years this may be for you, please look at a few over priced tin tops with rust problems first then come and see this, you only get what you pay for, Reason for sale ive got other classics to tend to and cant see me camping much this year ,THE PRICE IS NOW REDUCED BY A £1000 so come and have a look £14,995,... Im not to hot on the computer so phone is best , 07506507877 regards martin

hi im having probs loading them but my son has also put it on vzi with photo,s any probs I will send them to your email if I can ?

Photos on here as well please :mrgreen:

Hi all,

By popular demand pictures! :D

VWGS0h3.jpg

NjZQuou.jpg

3bFHOdz.jpg

2hbdscJ.jpg

EXZZ1Oe.jpg

nrguZ8A.jpg

mEnK8Ln.jpg

bC4FEMd.jpg

3jNenda.jpg