EarlyBay Christmas meet @ The American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And me :mrgreen: I can`t wait to hear Georges version of what is happening bus wise now ;) And this is the only place on the planet that my bus ever got a vote, I`ll be trundling up from Brizzal, so if anybody wants to hook up en route because I know we go past Dave`s place and probably a few more so if we could have a little version of who is coming from where and roughly what time they is gonna be at certain places and possibly hook up on the m5 etc or wherever you is coming from ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Must get CBs as well by then :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
And me :mrgreen: I can`t wait to hear Georges version of what is happening bus wise now ;) And this is the only place on the planet that my bus ever got a vote, I`ll be trundling up from Brizzal, so if anybody wants to hook up en route because I know we go past Dave`s place and probably a few more so if we could have a little version of who is coming from where and roughly what time they is gonna be at certain places and possibly hook up on the m5 etc or wherever you is coming from ;)

might have to stay the night and have a jar or two with the oz!

john the horse said:
ozziedog said:

might have to stay the night and have a jar or two with the oz!

Now we`re talking,, why don`t we camp out across the road where that friendly haulier has his wharehouse,, I`m sure he`d like us to park at the front of his place :lol: So if anyone can think of somewhere where a few Early Bay types might not get molested whilst in a drunken Stupor on the night before,, let us know !! Not too far away from the diner would be good :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, A plan,,, a cunning plan,,, is starting to materialise :shock: :? :mrgreen: :? :shock:

Camp out the night before and a sobering big brekky at the Diner?
or...
Fill up our bellies ready to soak up as much of the liquid later that night?

...or both? :msn4:

This one: http://the50samericandiner.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THE 50S AMERICAN DINER
JOHN STREET
CHURCH GRESLEY
DERBYSHIRE
DE118EJ

...Bloody Flash websites...

Lee C said:
Bit of a trek for me tho :(

We`ll be running up from Brizzal and i`m sure there will be a few from further afield, but it`ll be the last ish one of the year :cry: Be a big shame to miss this one, so come if you can ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can vouch for the burgers,,,, and the reeeeel milk shakes,,,, and the fries,,,, you get the picture :mrgreen:

What date ?
Might come down but not in the van (perhaps share the trip with George....)

Oh Lee,, I just had a look where you are,, that`s a long way up to pop up for an hour after the show that weekend, the T4T5 Fest thingy. But you don`t have as far down to go as we got to go up to the chrimbo bash, so we`ll see you there mate ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sounds like a plan :mrgreen:

Well I did pop to Derby and back to pick my new old golf up after work one Friday!!!
That was a long day!! :? :shock: !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts