• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few bits for sale (take a peak)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
Geniune Westy water bottle drainage pipe. These often break and are hard to find.
Excellent condition £12

PICT0008-3.jpg

Walk through heater vent cover. Again these often get lost over the years and cover the floor vents.
It needs some prep and paint. £10

PICT0007-5.jpg

Dual mount ariel as new and never fitted £12

PICT0003-11.jpg

1 x Pair Kerb feeders (Never used) You fit these on the opposite side of the driver to stop you hitting the kerb as they make a noise.
£15

PICT0004-10.jpg

OG Westy electric bits ( Came out of my old 69 ) Never used and don't know if it does.
£15

PICT0006-4.jpg

3 x Small peices of OG Westy veneer laminate. These cme fro an old spice rack and can be cut with a knife to fill in areas that have split etc... £15

PICT0005-6.jpg

All the prices include packaging & delivery in the UK.

Cheers

Mike

I'll take the westy drain pipe. I assume the bottom bit is a tap of some sort?
How do you want paying? cheque or paypal

I'll also have one of the spice rack fronts,

Can i have one of the Westy veneer laminate pieces as i onlt need a small corner for my fridge. It would be much appreciated.

Can I have the veneer piece on the right please? the one with the corner bit missing? Like Fredamens I just need some small bits to repair mine. How does £6 posted sound? Brian

vent cover does that include postage?

mines about somewhere but feck knows where.... :? its that damned worm hole in the shed again, spiriting all my bay pieces to some other dimension .....

Araon said:
vent cover does that include postage?

mines about somewhere but feck knows where.... :? its that damned worm hole in the shed again, spiriting all my bay pieces to some other dimension .....

Hi Araon,

yes it does include postage.
As you can see from the pic it has some surface rust on the outside and some inside but will clean up.

Mike

sorry may have missed it

if still available ....need to get one ...
cheers or if you change your mind ubercool
...never know ...
yes it is a tap when you get it can you pm me how it works ... mine was broken at the restorers.... and i think it is the side wing nut bits but cant seehow it worked ...]cheers

Right all except the ariel & electric bits have either been sold or provisionally.

Now the fun starts having to bloody well package them all up :roll:

Latest posts