• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale - a few bits and pieces

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshaker

Reaction score
Been doing some clearing out of storage and found a few bits, some of which are unused. I will be at both Summer Dubbin' (Hickstead, West Sussex) and Beach Buggin' (Portsmouth) this weekend (not ideal, i confused the dates!!!!) so could bring to either. I'd prefer not to post so will favour anyone who wants to collect from me at one of the shows ..................... but could send small items at postage cost price to me at a push.

I might grab an auto jumble pitch at the shows, if so I will hold anything reserved until midday if paying in cash on the day ........ or hold until collected if paying by paypal in advance.

I'll put this on late bay too as some bits can be used on their buses.

I googled most bits to try to set a reasonable price.

Please PM me if interested in anything.

1. Fuel pump, unused - part number 113 127 025g (1200 - 1600cc with alternator) @ £10:

713760ee.jpg

b7cff64a.jpg

f72adb8e.jpg

2. Full 9 piece interior bare panel set, unused - can't recall where I got it from ..... (most sets I googled seemed to come in from about £90 - £150) ....... @ £55:

a1301584.jpg

2b243a10.jpg

56cf11b2.jpg

96b83616.jpg

468efcc4.jpg

3. Late bay original brown west cushion material, used. Comes from the seat behind the wardrobe and the triangular back pad @ £25:

seat
d401974a.jpg

ed166305.jpg

back:
84c352f7.jpg

f41b825d.jpg

4. Used 3/4 RnR bed foam (3" i think ..... but can check), i have the third bit @ £10:

1aedce4e.jpg

5. Scat gear knob, used @ £12: RESERVED

bc6086d8.jpg

8715d8f5.jpg

6. Brake and clutch pedal seals, unused @ £2:

76786aed.jpg

7. 2 x Dynamat Xtreme wedge pack (18" x 32"), unused @ £15 each:

b5db0973.jpg

8. Westy jalousie window operated from the left hand side, used and working .... needs a new knob though @ £55:

4f1da862.jpg

01acd5a8.jpg

1c9c2ef2.jpg

9. Westy Jalousie window full seal kit in grey, unused @ £25:

3166c543.jpg

2e0a255b.jpg

10. Tailgate Hinge covers, unused @ £30:

bde2d23f.jpg

2b18aa63.jpg

11. Windscreen seal, unused @£20:

6243a79c.jpg

2103e5ed.jpg

12. Heater lever in dash mechanism plus bits, used ...... mostly usable @ £15:

97ec07c2.jpg

e05eb252.jpg

im intrested in this-
Full 9 piece interior bare panel set, unused - can't recall where I got it from ..... (most sets I googled seemed to come in from about £90 - £150) ....... £55

and the rock n roll bed foam
can you take to vanfest, i can pay now.
paul

Also interested in the hinge covers, second dibs please mate

hipshaker said:

97ec07c2.jpg

e05eb252.jpg

Possibly interested, could you elaborate on the 'mostly usable' remark.
Cheers,

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

i'm pretty sure it is just for a single window.

aogrady said:
Hi,

Interested in your westy window seal kit. Is this kit for a pair of windows, or just one? If it's a pair, may i take it please?

Cheers!

Alistair

sorry, a bit vague i know.

well ...... everything on the mechanism looks to work.

the shorter loose bits look ok ...... but the longer loose bits look a bit knackerd on the thin ends.

Foz said:
hipshaker said:

97ec07c2.jpg

e05eb252.jpg

Possibly interested, could you elaborate on the 'mostly usable' remark.
Cheers,

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Hi, is the Westi window still available ?.
PM'd my contact details if you could let me know ASAP.
Harvey

ok .... apologies for the lack of replies in this, been v busy. made a couple of arrangements with people.

don't make any more enquiries, i'm probably going to take all of the stuff (arrangements aside) to the show in the morning and try to sell.

cheers.

i really wanted those door cards and have made arrangements to get them collected :(

apologies both ..... you should both have received pm's from me ........... as stated, i've been busy but have also had quite a few posts and pm's to sift through on here and latebay. some messages have the briefest of info too ..... so a bit of back and forth required. nmot helped by latebay messages not saving automatically in my outbox ...... and a couple going missing on here (me not receiving).

and, having not sold anything on the forums before ..... me not realise how time consuming it is compared to ebay and not so easy to keep track of (unless of course its just me!).

anyway, my previous post still stands. not taking any more enquiries ...... will be away the weekend.

Latest posts