• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few parts for sale to fund my lovely shiney beam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mylesbaldwin

Reaction score
Pair of Earlybay disc dropped spindles from transporterhaus these are in great condition only traveled less then 1 mile! YES ONE MILE! Been sat on my bus for about a year probably less, decided I wanted to go for a completely beam build of the same make just for pure ease in the future! Few minor scuffs but as new condition other wise! These are over £500 asking £470 firm! £515 delivered! Collection welcome from Gloucestershire!

Pair of 4' narrowed steering arms from t2d £90 new again few marks here and there but under the paint brand new condition with new track rod ends to match! £60 £80 posted.

Westy mirror £25 would prefer not to post being glass!
Usable condition but not perfect
Good for 40 odd years old

Offside scuttle repair brand new £10 £15 delivered

Brand new oil cooler tinware £15 £25 delivered

Oil filler necks and stands £10 each £25 delivered EACH!!!

All's still for sale guys.
Except the dropped spindles! Make me offers and need it all gone! Also have some split/bay end plates for sale! £20 again need them gone! Used but in great condition

After an alternator stand and other bits to convert from dynamo to alternator if able to help?

Take care

Latest posts