• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Early/late bay conv. to Porsche 5x130 front/rear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcb GreenBay

Reaction score
I decided to keep my custom Mag rims on the porsche bus so this set i was putting together to switch to Porsche Fuchs 6" front and 7" rears are now up for sale.

The following is what i have up for sale:
Rear:
Shortened axels, by aprox 18mm to fit fuchs wheels without the axel sticking out of the center,
5x112 rear hubs changed/maschined into 5x130 and also shortened 18mm on the outside to fit the axel again.
All you need is backing plates, drum drilled to 130 and pads but anyone with a good set on theirs have whats needed soo.
On some busses a 3mm spacer ring is needed on the inner side of the axel to prevent the brake drum rubbing against the backing plate.

Front:
Porsche 944 front hubs , and a set of calibers (needs a rep kit) , a set of early 911/912 discs ..
All that is needed is to make a mounting bracket for the calibers and you're off to go.
A spacer ring , i'll post the correct width, is needed on each spindle and the porsche hub fits your bay spindle.

2 x 6" x 15" early look fuchs repro
2 x 7" x 15 early look fuchs repro..... no center caps...

I'll do the rest of the polishing on the rear wheels.
The front ones are polished prof out at a shop. Price for this was 240pounds.
As you can see from the pictures the rear ones arent bad so i can use a good loooong evening and paint the centers.

Price for mechanics in this setup is UK pounds 600,- or best offer.
Price for Early style Fuchs 6" + 7" (x15") is UK pounds 600,- or best offer

I have parted the prices up due to fact i'm located in Copenhagen , Denmark and knowing thet freight prices
from uk to denmark and vice versa it might be a little tricky tp ship the wheels.
However i can offer the entire package for 1000,- uk pounds.

I'll have to work on a shipping price..

Peter Brauner
+45 27204020
Here or on [email protected]

Pictures will follow and some are in my bay bus thread.
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

foto-3.jpg

foto-2.jpg

Merry christmas everybody

TTT....
cant bump just for the bump so here's a christmas offer

Decided to keep the wide five wheel and instead of building a custom set of discs brakes
i decided i want a Futbus set ...

So i only "need" to get a price equ. of the futbus set in -5mm set up

So ... complete set of what i have brakes, axels and fuchs rims ...
Price. 880,- plus shipping. i believe i can have it shipping at a very reasonable price so dont let the distance scare you of.

Merry x-mas , Peter
+4527204020, [email protected]

Isnt there a single guy ... or lass , in all of this magnificent forum that wants 5x130 and fuchs rims.

cant believe it :)

Whats up in england ????

i know we use to rule over there centuries ago but i think the ones taking over didnt do to well.
Absolutely no one thats after Porsche pattern brakes and hubs ???
And fuchs .???

i'll let it go for 750,- plus shipping ..if sold by tomorrow or day after so i can pay the futbus set.

Peter

Latest posts