• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Fuel sender for 71 - ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
Only the fuel sender left now

A range of parts that I'd been squirrelling away for one of those rainy day moments. Some parts really hard to get hold of. Prices are all collect, as some like the brake calipers are really heavy but I will find out postage costs if that helps. Need to clear my garage space for the next project.

Pair of genuine VW Brake Calipers that were taken off a '71. Pads look really good, never fitted to my bus just had as spare as I was told these were a one off year and tough to get hold of.

Recon calipers from Heritage are £182 each so hopefully at £85 for the pair these are worth someone else storing away 'just in case' Now asking £50 before ebay listing next week. SOLD

VDO Fuel Sender - Another part that I was told was almost impossible to find for a '71. Taken off another bus I think, but looks in incredibly almost unused condition. Never fitted or tested on my bus. part number 211919051 with a code which looks like a date/model code of 4.71 £25 now reduced to £19.50

Number Plate Light Fitting - Absolutely mint condition Part Number 211943161E. Again never tested or fitted to my bus but kept 'just in case' I think only repro versions are available. £23 . Postage I think will be about £3.50 SOLD

Hi
Interested in the calipers, how much all in to post/courier down to Sussex?
Cheers

mister said:
Hi
Interested in the calipers, how much all in to post/courier down to Sussex?
Cheers

Courier is not as bad as I thought even though they weigh 10.4kg. I've found some old packaging that will work OK so no cost there just the courier options. These are from parcel2go so I think are probably the post competitive out there - cheaper than driving up from Sussex thats for sure!
DHL next day £10.56
DHL 2 day £8.21
Home Delivery 3 day £6.99

Let me know if you want first dibs on this and which postage option suits you best and add that cost to the reduced purchase price. Paypal as a gift would be great to reduce costs and my email is [email protected]

PM me with name & delivery address and I'll arrange collection for Monday
David

Could i have dimensions to be sure its the same size as mine 68/69yr
23 pounds posted for the tail gate light to Cardiff?

pm your Pay pal or address if you want cheque.
Cheers :D
Davey

Hi David, Calipers arrived today, thanks for the uber efficient service! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts