• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Original VDO clock (working) dated October 1967

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevH

Reaction score
Selling an original VDO Tashometerwerkes 12v clock, good working order and keeps good time.

This has been strapped to my parcel shift and running for the past year or so, and I'd rather see it in its rightful place, in a dash pod. I removed it so that I could install a tacho.

It is stamped both '1067' and again '11/67' in a shaved triangle, suggesting it is manufactured in 1967. Other stampings are '12v', the 'VW' roundel, '27/9/2' and '311 919 203'.

Looking for £150.

Will take to Stamford Hall on Sunday if you want a look.

Yeah, I wasn't absolutely sure it was from a type 2, especially as it clearly was not original to my bus (a '69er). Not being an expert on clocks (who is?), I have described it as fully as I can, so anybody who is interested knows exactly what they are getting.

It remains a lovely piece of kit, matching the bay dials perfectly and, best of all, it is in sound working order (the solder fuse is intact).

Kev

Latest posts