• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fuel Filler Pipe Groupbuy #2 (closes 12/9/16) DATE EXTENDED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr scoops

Reaction score
Right folks.
I know the filler pipes for Early Bays are a pain to source.
Further to my previous Group Buy for people that wanted one I am looking to do another as a few people have PMed me about availability.
Replace your old leaky VW pipe.
Resistant to ethanol

Get your name down, I'll let the list run for a couple of weeks and then get them ordered.

£27.85 including postage

**EDIT** I've had a few PM's asking about these but no further orders. If you would like one get your name down.

hi, what are the silicon hoses made from exactly. silicon itself is not resistant to fuel/ethanol so are they fleuro lined or similar. i refurbished my tank, replaced the breathers and fuel transfer lines with stainless hard pipe and cohline 100 per cent bio-fuel hose and replaced the filler with a pattern part - the only replacement i could find at the time. it hasn't turned to cheese yet but it's only a matter of time.
cheers, dave

Hi what's happening I haven't had a response to my last message, if this isn't happening can I have my money refunded thanks.

Yeah sorry Dude. Been hectic recently. I've had a few people PM me with questions but no further definite orders. I'll give it another bump and see if people do want to get one, if not I'll get the $ back to you Squire,
My bad.

Latest posts