• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fully restored MK2 Black/White Mag Burner.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Ive got some VW bills looming so somethings gotta go. Didnt get any serious offers on the MK1 Super Burner so ill try this.

This was my first build.

Frame, Forks, Bars and Chainring powder coated.
Handel bar stem, reflector mounts, BB and crank all dipped and restored.
New headset, chain, chain tensioners wheel nuts fitted
Original brakes re annodized and NOS Dia Compe levers fitted. Also fitted NOS black on alloy Dia Compe brake pads.
BMXman sticker set and proper repo padset.
Original Raleigh BMX seat fitted (VGC but would benifit from resto) Re annodized seat clamp.
Original Maxxycross pedals (VGC with slight scrathing to ends)
Original Simplex Mags (VGC) fitted with Wilko tyres.
NOS Tange grips and Sugino crank fitted at build up.

Work out how much this lot costs and you will see its a good price im after

£250 firm. Beat the re release with the original which will always draw more attention and command a better price than a copy.
PM me with any serious questions and for any detailed pictures you require. Cheers for looking.
Delivery will be about £30 by courier i expect and collection is not a problem. Could also bring to Volksworld show but full payment reqired up front.

22-1.jpg

Since this picture was taken ive re fitted the original seat, pedals, Dia Compe levers and had the brakes annodized black as original spec.

Great bike Clyde, im tempted for sure......................How about £250 including carriage?

PM me Just

Latest posts