• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clear out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefonze

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've got a few bits and bobs knocking around in my garage that are gathering dust, all of them must go so I am open to offers.
X1 complete gear shift leaver from a 66 bus including knob £15 Ono (now sold)
X2 205 to 112 wheel adaptor plates £45 Ono
X3 KYB nitro front shock absorbers (very good condition and the 3rd is brand new and unopened!)£60
*Full set off split roof headliner bows £25 (now sold)
X1 splitscreen radio plastic blanking plate ( small ribbed type) £20 Ono
X1 set of seat runners (not sure what year these are from) £10
X5 steel 112 patten standard 14 "bay wheels. £40
X2 steel 15" bay/beetle (unsure of which, please email me for pictures) 205 pattern steel wheels with 195/60 good condition tyres £70 Ono (now sold)
X1 CA code bay gearbox £90 Ono (now sold)

Collection from the midlands or arrange your own courier. Pictures can be sent via email upon request (unsure how to do it on here)
Cheers

Where in the midlands are you? I'll have the gearbox if you can take to Stanford hall or aren't too far from Mansfield

Didn't see this post till now - interested in those seat runners. Any chance of a pic ? Are they RHD ?
Hope you can help.
SteveG

Are the 5 steel 14 wheels genuine VW? Is they are narrow 71 onwards I'll take them.

pm me your contact details and can you email me pics

Could you send me a pic/details of the shocks?

Are they the white ones for a lowered bus?

Latest posts