grommet size?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsailor

Reaction score
Hi all

Bit of a thank you; travelling down A24 on Thursday, when ignition light came on. Dumped clutch and rolled to a stop. No electrical whatsoever, not even hazards! Luckily I was on a duel carriageway.......scary enough though! My first thank you to the lady who crossed the carriageway to see if I was ok. Secondly to the very nice WPC who parked up behind me to warn other drivers. She stayed for 2 hours, putting the world to rites....nice to know there are still some proper British bobbies around. Thirdly to the RAC flatbed driver who stopped and got me off the carriageway, I think the pretty WPC might have had something to do with that! Finally a huge thank you to the RAC patrol driver who spent well over an hour, diagnosing and repairing the broken live feed, brilliant service!

My one question; does anyone know the size of grommet required for the bulkhead, battery to starter motor feed? Thanks Chris

Latest posts