• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

having a Wheel clearout at the barn...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkyard_dog

Reaction score
As winter is closing in I need to sort out the space in the barn so I am listing a few sets of wheels to clear the clutter

Porsche Design 90 Wheels 6jx16 et52.3mm, nice deep offset so tuck in well on a bay window/split. A set of five in reasonable condition - one has been started to be stripped in prep for a full detail and polish. £275

Linea Course Porsche wheels. A set of staggered (1 pair of 7.5x17jj and 1 pair of 9x17jj) alloys with good tyres. these are quality rims as used on Porsche challenge cup cars for their circut race series, and are almost new having done a few hundred miles on a Porsche 356 replica would look wild on a custom bay. £1000 (no offers on these as they cost a packet new)

A set of Porsche wheel to early VW wide five adaptors. Ideal for fitting either of the sets of wheels above.£100

Next up Chevy pattern slotmags, markings on the back of rim say "SPRINT 14x7" so I think these are made by Superior wheels in the US. A set of four including a PAIR of adaptorsto fit a VW wide five bus pattern. £300.00

Early bus solids. Set of 5 standard 14inch bus steel wheels. £120.

Scorpio wheels - these are 5x112 pcd so will fit onto a 71 on bay T25,T4. 16 inch diameter, set of 4our with decent tyres. £250

A pair of professionally banded wide Dodge steel wheels - these are super wide at 12inches and 16 inch diameter, ideal for a ratrod pickup or wild Volksrod/buggy project. £100

I will also be sorting out a load of other bus parts soon.

Latest posts