Hows things round your way?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICH-I-AM

Reaction score
Just been for a walk with the dog, quite a nice evning actualy.

Walked passed the local parade of shops (2 Banks, a chippy, a KFC, a Tesco Express and a Dry cleaners). 2 Riot vans and a cop car + a few walking.
Wished one police man luck and hope its quiet for them tonight.

Rich

all quite in sleepy old lincoln :D

sat watching it on the tele and wondering that mabe that chap with the sniper rifle the other week was just in the wrong place

wish they would stop saying disorder.cant stop humming toxicity.

All quiet in Riotsville Croydon tonight so far. I'm going out shopping soon. Been asked to get a Nintendo wii and I fancy a new widescreen TV.

---
- Sent from my iLife 4 suite of applications.

Birdy late bay said:
All quiet in Riotsville Croydon tonight so far. I'm going out shopping soon. Been asked to get a Nintendo wii and I fancy a new widescreen TV.

---

:lol:

protest against riots in leicester tonite http://yfrog.com/h3l9cejvj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

paul_q said:
protest against riots in leicester tonite http://yfrog.com/h3l9cejvj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A protest against the riots, that mist be a quiet one ;)

---

I'm not posting anymore - keep getting edited off (?) , OH and told off for Bumping too....................Adios.

All kicking off in Dorking

Someone stole a packed of couscous from Waitrose and raised voices were heard in the post office queue!

Got caught up in a big ol police mission yesterday near Highbury & Islington :? Was getting tattooed with the shutters down and shit loads of police & their vans outside, really weird but didnt put us off from my 6 hours of work on my stomach................and yes it really fucking hurt! :shock: :lol:

It was well tense round Gloucester early evening yesterday, and things kicked off last night. Luckily all my areas are far out of the city, so not affected as such yet.

On a lighter note, only in Gloucester would they loot Primark! :lol:

The idiots setting fire to buildings in London have obviously never read a history book?!!

Birmingham was tight last night.. Hit and run with revenge planned for this evening.. I'm just grateful I live in a leafy village south of the city out of the way!! :? :shock:

mime.php

All quiet in my village - if there was a ban on dating your sister then it could kick-off in the fens but otherwise it's nice and peaceful :D

Latest posts