Leaky CB Breather

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Leaky CB Breather tower on my engine, pain in the arse, anyone have any tips, its been suggested in put some grease on the seal to reseal it!!!!!!!!

any ideas :confused:

P1020329.jpg

Could always give it a dose of that blue liquid gasket seal stuff that rubberises after a few hours, im sure that will work if some is applied to the threads 8)

Pat from CB told me if you plum into the top of the air filters you get rid of the smell in your engine bay and do a little bit for the enviroment (dont think 20 mile to the gallon dose to much good) have you vented the rocker covers?

ricvw said:
Pat from CB told me if you plum into the top of the air filters you get rid of the smell in your engine bay and do a little bit for the enviroment (dont think 20 mile to the gallon dose to much good) have you vented the rocker covers?

its vented to one of the rockers, not both

have you vented into another breather after the CB one i think you can just see it in the top right of the pic and can i ask why?. and why have you only vented one rocker, sorry just curious.

ricvw said:
have you vented into another breather after the CB one i think you can just see it in the top right of the pic and can i ask why?. and why have you only vented one rocker, sorry just curious.

my engine builder did it :oops:

gonna swap out the cb one soon, just use the other breather

no idea on the rockers, should i have both vented?? ive no idea

sorry i dont know ever just reading the insstrutions i got with my kit and read both rocker covers,crank case. only just fitted mine no leaks yet.

Latest posts