M25 Cruse Justice for all please read

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tissy

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys please take time out to read this,

I have spoken to many dear friends and they are willing to help to make public and also help raise money for an appeal for our friend Keran Henderson, as some of you my already know she was sent to prison for 3 years on 'experts appinions' not fact and evidence, for shaking a baby to death in her care......NOT TRUE<

We must stop the so called experts, (the experts who have no medical training and just read text books the courts will take their opinions as fact!) we neen justice for all involed here The family of poor Maeve and Keran

So wot we doing....after a good chat with Ucle Ivan Of Volksworld and Hot Man Rikky james two things

1}A CCFC....ok in plan bad spellin...A Christmas Cruse For Keran!
now this is gonna be fun.... or well it may cors one hell of a big jam....

Ivan surjested an M25 cruse.. stopping or starting yet to be sorted out waiting for Rikky to get back to me on this but might be the Ace Cafe...
oh yeah and to top it off...The one and Only HERBIE 2 and he's the real thing not a replica<...he gonna dess himself up in yellow ribbions and dust of his tyres!
Santa custumes are optional,,,, but as the news/TV may get wind of this lots of yellow ribbion/ballons.

ok the fund raising bitty,,, slimboyfat is gonna take photos you anyone who wishes to sit in Herbie 2 with santa,,, all monies going to appeal fund,

don't know cost yet as need to fin out printig cost and so on...

Herbie 2 will be having his own place at volksworld show the same photo chance here but sorry no Santa....bummer i know

Big thanks to the guys you know who you are<<

Like i said guys read the blogs from Penny Mellor<

you can post this up in other forum if you wish....

for any of info please email me at

[email protected]

cheers Guys x

ps if you feel the need to make this a sticky nice 1

Let us know the date etc and I'm sure there will be a turn out. I heard something about this on the radio today. If the case had been in the states it'd have been thrown out as the evidence is unscientific.

yes you are correct, the court system is so back wards..... and it's seems unfortnatly, people go by the main media and also judge reather than look at the facts... theres a saying ... only in america... hmmmm

we'll see how things go,,,,, it's hard to get people to understand as they don't know her...

thanks for your reply hun

Tis x

Hi Helen,

Jon here up in chilly Carlisle..(met you and Luke and family at sandown this year with H2 ) after many chats with luke and Greg in the states to secure Lukes dream and your Loss of the extension...know who i am now..
i to heard this on the radio today and it really sucks, heard her husband talking on 5 live

how our justice system works i never know..oh hold on maybe Gordon Brown and Mr David Abrahams could tell us...(money talks)

let us know a date coz to come down for this

Jon

Hi Jon....

yes i rember you ;)

it's sad all round matie...... we are just trying to help get her her money to pay for the fees...,

thatnks for you kind words xx

Latest posts