My 67/68 Campmobile.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Bridge.jpg

Front1.jpg

Newbadge.jpg

And one night my mate Wally popped over in his 69 ...

8) that last picture just cunjours (proly spelt wrong) up images of a road trip for some reason, both getting prepped up for a big adventure 8)

Bin 'jammin' said:
8) that last picture just cunjours (proly spelt wrong) up images of a road trip for some reason, both getting prepped up for a big adventure 8)

We were steeling ourselves for the 20 miles to Vanfest!! :D

nice stance clem

hows that lowered and by how much

im looking at 2.5" dropped spindles at the front and I presume 1 spline at back

be interested to know how your was done

cheers fella

what you need is a set of white walls mate, would set that off a treat

nice bus, looks more that a 2.5" drop to me tho, id say its a good 4" possible adjuster/cuta and turn front beam with a 1spline drop rear

Its one spline at the rear, and the front beam was redrilled and turned instaed of cut and turned. I guess it came down about 3 or so inches? It wasnt overly 'high' to start with.

Lowering done by Justyn at Wagonwerks In Hampshire. Reccomended. Drive in drive out service in a day.

baron said:
what you need is a set of white walls mate, would set that off a treat

The tyres are actually white bands that have fitted 'back to front', by the PO.
In the winter, the wheels will be stripped and powdercoated, and the tyres refitted the right way around. 8)

slammedresto said:
are they "states plates" as well

No, they were made up by a local signmakers. Just black plastic board with reflective lettering really, and frames from someone on The Samba.

I may get some pressed ally ones in time though. :)

Latest posts