New workshop & parts sales - Buckinghamshire!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintagedubs

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'd like to introduce ourselves as a new business in Buckingham. We have been running a Camper rental service for the last two years but a recent move to a new workshop now means we can also provide the following;

- Parts sales, online and in-store
- Full repair and servicing facilities
- Welding work
- Engine rebuilds
- Performance upgrades
- Bespoke mods

A brief description of our background - I am an Audi-trained mechanic with experience working for Lotus and Toyota also. Our passion really lies with the classics though so it's been a life-long goal of mine to run a business in this area.

We are based just outside Buckingham, MK17 0HW and would love to see any of you for a chat if you're passing - we'll make sure the kettle is on and there are a few digestives in the tin! We'll also be posting a few photos of our Westy's and attending meets so hopefully we'll get to know everybody... :D

If there is anything we can help with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers,

Kieran @ Vintage Dubs

Just a quick update...

We now have a range of CSP Parts in stock :D Available to order via telephone with delivery or pick up from our workshop. We'll also be launching our new on-line shop within the next week or so!

Cheers,

Kieran

Latest posts