NORTH DEVON FINAL FLING OCTOBER 20 2007

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a decent thread on this going on our club forum. Click my sig...

I'm well looking forward to. Hope the weather holds out for it. I think a few of us are going up, wanna see this well supported and happen every year, we need more southwest shows.

speedwell68 said:
There is a decent thread on this going on our club forum. Click my sig...

I'm well looking forward to. Hope the weather holds out for it. I think a few of us are going up, wanna see this well supported and happen every year, we need more southwest shows.

i seconds that motion :D

loads of us from The Old Volks Club are going, gonna do the show and some gnarly surfing............dude! :wink:

jobs a good un n.please could everybody thats comming please bear with us as its the first show cheers all :D

the baron said:
would all people wanting to have a trade stand contact mike on 07870 443860

Baron

Will be going do we need to book camping and no mention of friday night camping, I'll be doing my impression of a washing machine if the surfs good. :D

ianscooby said:
the baron said:

Baron

Will be going do we need to book camping and no mention of friday night camping, I'll be doing my impression of a washing machine if the surfs good. :D

I will be joining ya! :wink:

ianscooby said:
the baron said:

Baron

no matey just turn up :D

flpng.jpg

Bloody great weekend and some nice earlybays aswell. Totally relaxed show and atmosphere. Highly recomended :D

FinalFling07012.jpg

FinalFling07010.jpg

FinalFling07011.jpg

FinalFling07004.jpg

Cant wait for next year 8)

Latest posts