• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Progress Cooler (coke style) comes with Powell Peralta Rippe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
Testing the water and as the title kind of says... I have a Red Coke style progress cooler which im thinking of parting with as I already have a nice Pepsi one and I dont really need 2! I need some funds for some winter jobs on the bus!

Like the Coke style but is un-logoed so I stencilled a 4 Layer Powell Peralta Ripper on the front! Its in really good condition with no rust, but at some point someone changed the drain plug on it. Its also has a few old skool skate stickers on it but I want to try and remove them and put them on my Pepsi cooler.

Pretty unique i think.... a mate reckons its worth 150 all day long... but i'll stick it up for 130 for now.....

Located in Exeter in the Shire! Anyone interested????

Cheers,
jp

ripperstencil1.jpg

ripperstencil1-1.jpg

ripperstencil1-2.jpg

or praps if anyone has a therm a chest they are looking to get rid of we could come to some arrangement asi would quite like one!!!
like this....

193706128_tp.jpg

Latest posts