• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Project bus, US dry state Deluxe 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJGoose69

Reaction score
Posting this up for a friend, his bus was imported from San Diego where it had been sat in the sun for many years. Since arriving here about 2 years ago he has stripped it down to as bare shell and begun to overhaul it.
As it now sits it has a lowered adjustable beam, with all new ball joints, track rod ends and overhauled steering box. The front brakes are all new, flexis, shoes, cylinders etc.
At the rear it has been turned down one spline and with the bus comes an overhauled box and good driveshafts.
There is no engine or interior, but there is nothing hidden in the bus and it is 100% solid and rust free. No welding necessary, nor will it be for many years!!
He had the wheels powder coated white, along with the dash, otherwise the paint is OG or thereabouts, with some great patina.
The doors are all super solid as is the sliding door, but it needs a bottom roller, hence why it is not fitted.
Unfortunately he has had to sell up due to lack of motivation and time, but this bus needs to be viewed to appreciate how good a basis it is!
Plenty of pictures available here;
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/PJGoose69_album/Early%20bay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M plate states 69, but paperwork suggests a 70...
£3850 ono, includes all the bits, new and used!
RIMG1664.jpg

RIMG1665.jpg

RIMG1666.jpg

RIMG1667.jpg

RIMG1669.jpg

RIMG1674.jpg

Bus is in Derby, he is contactable on 07967159833- Mark.

This is my bus but i dont get on the computer much thats why paul has put it on for me. Its a project that i've lost interest in and want the space under the carport back!, i am flexible on the price. 07969159833 mark.

Latest posts