seat belts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray

Reaction score
what are the laws on seat belts and what type can you fit to your camper do they have to be 3 point front and rear or laps belts

I tried to copy the 5.1 table but it scrambled the colums and didnt make any sense when I previewed.

look here

http://www.ukmot.com/5-1.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anything fitted will be tested

from 1965 must have 3 point belts for the two outboard seats in the front, no requirement for the other seats

from april 1988 additionally some sort of belt for front centre, and any forward facing rear seats, the options are any belt, lap, 3 point, adult, child, disabled, as long as every seat has something, or if some outboard seats have inertia reels then not all of the other seats need belts.

thanks for that so am i right in thinking that all i need is a three point belt for the front two seats to pass the mot and the rear dont require anything fitted ?

The use of Safety belts is necessary for the safety of passengers and drivers.These are life's saviors and prevent accidents.Belts are device are installed in automobiles. Seat belts are meant to prevent deaths from accidents due to car crashes.

Latest posts