• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

set of four 6j cookie cutters with tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
Time to trim the hoard of rims that will never see my bus. its a sad day but as my obsession deepened i have bought more wheels than cars (many more) i totted up my hoard on the weekend and have decided to let some go.

these are late 60's 911 cookies, 6j x 15 all round bare sand cast alloys. they were made by ats for porsche, and are a very friendly et40 so with a 25mm adapter fit just right.

they are rubber up with 175 65 15 rear and 175 55 15 front. tonnes of tread on them.

run then as they are, polish the outer rims (they have been polished in the past so a little elbow grease and they will sparkle, or have the centres colour coded to your bus.

they come with a set of brand new Chromed replica Stutgart centre caps (look like og porsche ones).

Ready to roll for the summer :? . a lot cooler than a set of fooks or replica brms that touch your arches.

Not to be confused with the 7j 944 cookies that stick out like carlos fandango's

£280. :D

Latest posts