• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

So, I'm moving house and need to clear a little space.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very clear in keeping you up to date on the dash pod as I did have 2 and was selling my spare one. You were gracious enough to wait for me to sort through the storage where I thought it was and in the end removed my own one from my '70 van; I now have a late black faced rhd literally hanging there. Your guy should have the pod by now unless RM have not delivered it -has he checked with his neighbours to see if it was delivered there? Let me know and if he really does not have it you can have your cash back. I would note that of all the things I have sold ALL have arrived to date.

mattp said:
I was very clear in keeping you up to date on the dash pod as I did have 2 and was selling my spare one. You were gracious enough to wait for me to sort through the storage where I thought it was and in the end removed my own one from my '70 van; I now have a late black faced rhd literally hanging there. Your guy should have the pod by now unless RM have not delivered it -has he checked with his neighbours to see if it was delivered there? Let me know and if he really does not have it you can have your cash back. I would note that of all the things I have sold ALL have arrived to date.

Hi again Matt, I've contacted Norman again today and he's defo not received it and has checked with neighbours etc. When did you post it to him, was it recorded delivery?
Cheers.

Hi. "T2 Late mint working* 12v clock with Ebers heater control £275"
Is the heater control function working aswell? Any chance to see a picture of this clock, pm or send to mikka(underscore)dahunga (at) hot mail (dot ) com
Cheers Maik

Latest posts