• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

So, I'm moving house and need to clear a little space.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
If you want a part / have a specific question please give me a call me on 07715 623564

IF YOU NEED POST:
If it is really small and light then Royal mail is probably £2.50
If it is a little larger but under 5kg then Collect plus is around £6-7
If it is really big or over 5kg then post via UPS £10-15

Or collect from Kingston (Surrey), Telford (Shropshire)

PAYMENT
Bank transfer or paypal as a gift if you need it posting; cash if you collect

FRONT END MECHANICAL

Earlybay 68>70 drum spindles, VGC blasted and painted 2k black £75 (pr)
Late bay 73> disc spindles and hubs, VGC, blasted and painted 2k black £85 (pr)

T25 Front ATE late callipers and carriers £10 (pr)
Golf mk3 Gti front calipers and carriers £15
Polo 6N Gti front calipers and carriers £25

T25 (late) full F+R suspension and brakes.
All VW metalwork (e.g. the rear arms) is excellent and more importantly all new bearings, all new bushes, all new balljoints, new brickwerks SS backing plates, new drums, re-built calipers, new pads, discs, ARB parts etc £450 the lot

T25 LHD steering rack complete £15
T25 RHD steering rack complete £20
T25 transfer rod (box to rack) £5

T2 bay front bump stops (set of 4) inc. clips £10

RHD pitman arm (bay) £20
LHD pitman arm, shotblasted and primed (bay) £25

STEERING RACK CONVERSION kit…………..Reconditioned Rascal rack, T25 transfer box, output flanges and good used rascal UJ £115

Late (square) master cylinder upper reservoir (sits under front seat) £10
Late bay (disc brake model) brake bias valve £10 (sits on chassis rail under van)
100mm bay lower master cylinder reservoir (LHD), good used £25 (these are not available new and are not commonly available as good second hand)
85mm bay lower master cylinder reservoir, new genuine VW £15

REAR END MECHANICAL
Late bay IRS hubs, all stripped, checked blasted primed and painted 2k black, hub carriers, stubs, driveshafts, bearing spacers and clips £250
T2 bay used CV’s, perfectly serviceable but in the way so a bargainous £5 for a set of 4
T2 Late bay IRS hubs with rear disc conversion, hubs, rotors, new discs, good used callipers, rear calliper brackets, hubs blasted and painted 2k black with new German bearing kits £550

Baywindow rear suspension bump stops (pr) £4
Springplate covers (fit all buses 55-79), good rot free original VW, blasted and painted 2k black (pr) £20
Star adjuster and screws (T2), new, set of 6 (i.e. enough for 1 bus) £10
1 new bay rear wheel cylinder (Lockhead), not NOS, just NEW BOXED (late bay / T25) £5

INTERIOR PARTS

T2 Earlybay dashtop, needs a very small repair to one edge £15
T2 Earlybay dashtop, good condition £35
T2 Latebay dashtop, excellent condition £40

T2 Latebay dash fronts, good and usable -metal Euro spec type £15 (good usable) 25

T2 late bay plastic heater levers, used (2 re, 2 blue), gen. VW, set of 4 £15

T2 Bay steering column (late), 1 inner and outer £10

T2 ‘Mid’ Grey face bay dash clock set (pod, speedo, fuel gauge) inc. trip meter £95
T2 Black faced dash clock set (pod, speedo, fuel gauge) off RHD bay inc VDO tacho £45

T2 Late mint working* 12v clock with Ebers heater control £275
*clock long term tested (4wks) on a 12v bench supply, it works AND holds time

T1 beetle fuel gauge regulator (the small box on the back of the speedo) 68>. These are probably the same as other VW's 68> but this is working from my old beetle. £5

T2 front seats (68>74) drivers/ passanger, all springs good, interlinks there, covers ok as is padding £150
T2 front seats (68>74) both are drivers seats so you can adjust them back and forth and recline, superb condition to begin with then shotblasted, painted black –just the seat frames but if you want I probably have some used pads you can have for free) £300

T25 Rear bed/sortage unit. Base flips up and locks out. Top section in 3 parts for access to storage area below £25

T1/T2 Chrome door mirrors for cal look / 60/70's VW (pr) £25

T1 Beetle 68> bonnet handles, good original £5, new repro £4
T1 Genuine late bug (or mk1 golf) indicator lenses £1
T1 seatbelt L brackets (for mounting to base of B post £3
T1 Dash grab handle (68>) £5

T1/T2 Classic Hella reversing light (new and still in original Hella box) £45

Period Smiths dash clock £12

LOCKS / HANDLES
T2 Early bay NOS lock set (inc. locking engine lid and ignition), all NOS bar the tailgate which is re-chromed and ignition is good used. R code, 2 genuine keys NOS £350
T2 Early bay lock set (inc. locking engine lid), all good used genuine VW, excellent condition chrome. R code, 2 new genuine keys £200 –note that if you have an ignition lock you can supply and want built to match I am happy to do this for the cost of a beer
T2 Late bay chome lock set, good used and NOS slider lock inc. locking engine lid and ignition barrel, 1 key does all locks (2 new genuine VW keys supplied) £200

T1 engine lid lock (works on a pre 71 bay), build to your bus key £25

T25 late lower roller and RHD slider hinge, both rebuilt with new brickwerks supplied bearings but have since found NOS VW assemblies so using those instead £85

ENGINE/GEARBOX/STARTERS

T2 Baywindow TypeIV air box & ears (complete carb to carb) £10
T2 Late bay gearbox hanger and rubbers (at clutch end) £5
T2 Late bay gearbox mount (at shifter end of gearbox) –the metal block with recesses that clamps into the torsion tube £20

New EMPI uprated CV cages for hi performance cars £10 (pr)

T25 JX sump, later solid mount engine bars, ali engine mounts and good mount to bar rubbers and JX water hose set (all items excellent condition) JX exhaust manifold -the main core parts you need to convert your T25 WBX or aircooled to TD/TDi or Gti power £450

VW mk1 Golf GTi oil cooler / stand / take off and pipes £20
VW mk1 Golf GTi oil cooler / stand / take off pipes and engine mount / oil filter bracket £30

Mk3 5speed gearbox (1.9tdi), excellent condition, no wines, crunches and smooth changing, used by me for last 8months -perfect for the 5th gear mod on T4's £40

T25 1.6TD JX inlet manifold, good used £5

T25 TypeIV engine bar £10
T25 WBX engine bar inc. alloy mount section £10
T25 WBX VW rear silencer hanger (just the 1) £5
VAG Tdi rear box (genuine new VAG), unfortunately too big for my T25, stainless pipes £35

Type 1 TP cooling set up, flaps, the 3 linkage bars, clips, thermo rod, thermostat and bracket £80

SVDA Bosch distributor, rebuilt and as good as you'll get £65
009 Good used £30

12V Facet fuel pump £25

Type1 TP oil cooler mount £10 (or both mount and cooler £30)
Remote head for fitting an external oil filter to a VW aircooled enigine £10

Type1 journal con –rods SCAT 5.7 long H beam, new boxed (still in the sealed seal bags) £140 (set of 4)
Type1 journal con-rods SCAT 5.4 long I beam, new boxed (still in the sealed bags) £140 (set of 4)

Type 1 engine (T1, T2, T3) Heat exchanger to flexi pipe rubber seal, good used genuine VW (set of 4) £8

VW original toolkit roll £15

BODY / LIGHTS
T2 RHD pedal cut for converting a bus LHD to RHD £30
T2 Earlybay/splitty wide ridge over engine load floor cut (the bit behind the rear seat) £100
T2 Earlybay front grill, ratty £10
T2 (late) or T25 set of 4 seat runners, VGC £25 (spotwelds all drilled out so ready to fit)

T2 Late bay Wiper arms (pr) £10

T2 early bay engine lid strike plate -bolts to the removable rear valence £4
T2 cross over engine lid strike plate -bolts to the fixed rear valence £4

T25 Hella rear lights inc. bulb holder (VGC), pair £25
T25 Round headlamps (RHD) inc. metal mounting frame, good useable –passed MOT £10
T25 Round headlamps (RHD) inc. metal mounting frame, mint £40
T25 Late rear engine hatch (plastic) with v.good insulation £25

T2 68>72 Headlamp rims, genuine brass rims in good condition for re-chrome (complete with drain hole) £20

PORSCHE 944
944 Early front brakes (ATE single pots), good hubs, good discs, good calipers £275pr

15" 5.5j ET42 Porsche 944 steel wheel (full sized spare so std Schrader valve) inc. tyre £50
15" 5.5j ET42 Porsche 944 steel wheel (full sized spare so std Schrader valve), bare rim £50

Porsche Brembo ‘monoblock’ front brakes for your late bay –custom new hubs (stock VW internal inc using VW dust cover, seals, bearings) but Boxter externally, pair of Boxter calipers (front non S) and as new discs on caliper adaptors using new genuine Porsche bolts. This is for 73> bay spindles £775

ALLOYS / WHEELS

Ronal mutli spoke wheels (Google 'Audi 100 Quatro Ronal'), excellent condition and right offset for a van + fit straight on, set of 4 in silver £150 (no tyres)

STORAGE

Dexian racking: 18"*36" shelves x6, a few backs and a X brace, I also have a load of legs so should be able to sort out 4 £20

Racking, there are 16 shelves, 4’ long by 1’, 2 ends and 8 cross bars so this makes the racking 4'*4'*6' tall with 4 shelves £45

TOOLS

New boxed Hitachi 230mm (9") 230v grinder, these are £90 new. £50

Snap on CTEU7850 Cordless impact gun, box, receipt, spare battery and free carry case. Used for a couple of jobs so as new, £750 new £475 from me (and you can check use on the batteries)

Snap on long nose pliers, good condition £15

Paramo 6" vice, good condition, collection only £35

bluenose said:
I still want the late bay hubs and bias valve but you haven't replied to my PM. :?

Check you inbox as I PM'd you earlier this afternoon ;) -tis still sat in the outbox meaning you've not read it

lil_azza said:
Will the gearbox mounts fit a late box into a early bay? Cheers

Just use your old mount -that is for Xover and late only

Carlos said:
pm sent :mrgreen:

Returned

For anyone else who wants anything, I have put my back out so have avoided anything involving awkward or heavy lifting for the last week and think another week of rest is needed so patients would be appreciated. Please bear with me.

Thanks, Matt

mattp said:
lil_azza said:
Will the gearbox mounts fit a late box into a early bay? Cheers

Just use your old mount -that is for Xover and late only

Carlos said:
pm sent :mrgreen:

Returned

For anyone else who wants anything, I have put my back out so have avoided anything involving awkward or heavy lifting for the last week and think another week of rest is needed so patients would be appreciated. Please bear with me.

Thanks, Matt

I know a good chiropractor in your neck of the woods ;)

Hi What condition are the t2 heater levers in? any chance of a pic please?
Thanks mike.

Matt I sent you the money for an early dash on 12th Nov via PayPal. Since then i've sold the van and gave you his
address, you said you would forward it to him.
He's still not got the dash and you've had my £money for 3 months. So what's going on?

Latest posts