• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted

Reaction score
DSC04607.jpg

i bought this just before Christmas and planned to sell my 69 Westy and this was gonna be a keeper, but not had much interest in the 69 and can't afford to keep them both :(
so i'm gonna leave the 69 for sale and also put this up for sale too and see which one goes,
A very complete and very solid OG paint Westy tintop,
one owner from new California black plate bus beautifully faded original paint that looks like it will buff up a treat, just a couple of areas that aren't original,
needs cab floor repairs and a battery tray for the mot, then a repair to the os lower windscreen aperture,
the rest looks super solid,
interior wise this bus is really good,
the original Westy floor is still there and is in exceptional condition,
the wardrobe, bed and buddy seat are in good condition and the coolbox is the correct 68/69 type although the sink top is incorrect and the drawer is missing, the interior panels are good but i was planning on replacing them, the headliner isn't bad either.
i have sourced the correct rear cargo net that was missing too,
the front seats have been recovered in a non original material, but have been done very well and look really good.
All the 68 only goodies are present door handles, wipers, mirror, speedo etc and mega rare small overider bumpers
mechanically you'll need to go through the usual stuff like brakes, electrics etc
the bus comes with a transmission and engine but these aren't fitted and are condition unknown,
here's some pics i took the other day, if you want any specific shots or would like to come and have a look, don't hesitate to get in touch,
bus is located in Derby
regards Ted 07841284998

DSC04608.jpg

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

DSC04617.jpg

DSC04616.jpg

DSC04615.jpg

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04613.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04612.jpg