Stanford Hall - 5th May 2013 - UPDATED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Clem
2. Foz
4.68_early_bay
5.Lobie
6.Graham L
7.Leon
8.Pete B
9. StuF
10 whit

As there are a few Stunning Westy's in the line up Im standing down to allow someone else to go on display to show variations in models.
Think that way it make for a much better line up.... Maybe a Dropside or something a little different. ;)
Im still going though! 8)

myvanway 69 said:
1. Clem
2. Foz
4.68_early_bay
5.Lobie
6.Graham L
7.Leon
8.Pete B
9. StuF
10 whit

As there are a few Stunning Westy's in the line up Im standing down to allow someone else to go on display to show variations in models.
Think that way it make for a much better line up.... Maybe a Dropside or something a little different. ;)
Im still going though! 8)

No offence but In the interest of fairness your either in or out, it was first come first serve not van type specific, I would really like to go so if your not going to be in the line up I will take your place as first reserve... that said I will of course respect what the OP thinks is fair.

1. Clem
2. Foz
3.Rippers
4.68_early_bay
5.Lobie
6.Graham L
7.Leon
8.Pete B
9. StuF
10 whit

Reserve list:

paul_q
67westy
Dodge6x6
Aspro
Jimbo4861
Beigebay1968
Myvanway

Every club plot is ten vehicles ... there may be the chance of extra spaces so watch this space, however, that's the way it is. Each year a marque gets a special big display and I'll bid for that on an anniversary year. The SSVC have a massive display as they have a very long history with the Stanford Hall show, it's they're 'thing'.
'Early Bay' as an entity is still relatively new, we will show consistency and earn respect as we go :D

Latest posts