• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Start up business for sale - lockup and 2 US EarlyBays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the.fordhams

Reaction score
Located just north of Attleborough, Norfolk and just off the A11 with good access. We have an excellent lock up about 900 sq ft on a good rent / low rates, smooth painted floor and fully insulated, loads of racking, solid bench, new lights, other equipment - all ready to start work. The roof is high enough to put a 2 post lift in there if necessary.

What makes this a good startup business is we already have 2 earlyBay Westfalias in there that are easy projects. Welding is done on these imported Bays - they just need going through, some new brakes etc and MOT'ing. Nice neighborhood to work and sell these vehicles from. These Buses can fetch 10-15k in nice condition.

We're selling as I'm moving away with a full time job and I'm in the lockup less and less - its a great opportunity for someone to pick up. If there is a Bus guy out there then this is perfect. Maybe someone who works on VW's and wants to start on their own, roll in your tools and start work. Maybe its a joint venture with friends - a couple of easy projects to finish - all the welding is done on these Buses - just go thru them, do the brakes and electricals, MOT, register UK.

Since these pics were taken last September we've sold / moved the Splitscreens, but both EarlyBays in the pics are the stock for sale, included will be the racking, bench and few other large parts I cant keep in a double garage at my house.

Rent is £280 a month, rates are yet to come thru but reportedly £300 a yr. or so. This is way cheap for a lock up - I looked for ages until I found this one. Rent agreed till September this year, friendly landlord, deposit paid.

Prefer to sell outright - reduced to £12k - that includes both Bay window Campers.
There are no debts, all up to date rent & elec.

VW_lockup_business_1.jpg

VW_lockup_business_2.jpg

Sale pending on the buses sorry. This leaves the lockup which has 6 months to run before its up for renewal. I've relocated the business so am vacating the lock up fairly soon.

Latest posts