Stolen '72...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedwell68

Reaction score
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=341953

All these stolen buses is p**sing me off. :evil:

That's the trouble with having a desirable vehicle!
I'm not saying that it's the case with this particular bus - but many owners don't think it's terribly cool to use visible anti-theft devices on their rides (steering wheel locks etc).
At the end of the day though you should still be able to park your ride outside your house and have it there in the morning - these thieves are germs!

;)

I ain't gonna leave the dissy king lead in mine over night, that is one of the best anti theft devices of the lot.

I always take the rotor arm out (fits in your pocket!) - I think those engine cut-off switches are a good idea too; anything to make it harder for them!

;)

I've got an immobiliser fitted to mine - also brings down your insurance by a good bit.

olance said:
I've got an immobiliser fitted to mine - also brings down your insurance by a good bit.

I asked my insurance broker if an alarm or immobiliser would reduce me premium and they said "it makes no difference on a classic policy". Who are you with?

I'm with adrian flux - gold policy for campers. cheapest i could find, european insurance & breakdown thrown in, agreed evaluation. knocked off £200 for the immobiliser which cost £110 plus no claims discount and LTVVW Club Membership. Only prob is limited mileage and SE London policy levels.

Latest posts