Stolen Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
I have copied this thread from ThaLateBay , this is the second one from the Maidstone area in the last week or two :shock:
They recovered the first being driven through the Dartford crossing and arrested the driver, lets hope they get a result on this one!
keep em peeled :msn4:

Hi

My beloved Bay Window, Buzz, XPF 699S has been stolen this week from Loose, near Maidstone, Kent. Left hooker, racing seats, and original Wesfalia interior. Iveco yellow and white. Was spotted in Meopham area of Kent but has disappeared again. Police have been informed so if you have any sightings or any information please call Alison on 07816 929740

180679_10150167524933452_660983451_8522138_3782102_n.jpg

Sorry to hear about the theft of your van :cry: .
Some people think if they cant afford something, they can take others!!!
Hope it turns up soon.

Rich

That's awful- hope you get your van back soon!!! Will keep our eyes peeled up here!!!!

:evil: im sorry to hear about youre van im a trucker so i will get the details through to some mates that trunk run from the n.west to dartford 5 nights a week but let us know if you get it back becuase if we see it on any of the services some ones getting a kicking[purely self defence of course officer] ;)

Simo, good move posting it on here, the more people that know about this sort of thing the better the chances of someone spotting it .
I'm sure we'll all keep a look out for it....

Gee'n'jay, you've got the right idea son !! It's the only way .

Latest posts