T’Haus Flipped Spindles / Coilovers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharp69

Reaction score
Hi all,

I think I know the answer to this already but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone is running this set up and can give advice.

69’ bay running a standard beam, I’ve just installed some T’Haus flipped spindles and I’ve come to install some GAZ coilovers.

The coilovers foul on the beams bump stops, I was hoping to keep them but I can’t see any way other than cutting them off or clearancing them?

Is anyone running this set up?

Cheers, Chris.IMG_1618.jpeg

Hi Chris,

I guess these are the ones I sent you? If that's the case, my bump stops had been cut off.

Russell
Hi Russell,

Yes they are and thanks again! Took me a while to track down the locking trailing arms but got there in the end!

Bugger, looks like the angle grinder is coming out then!

I used a small spacers on the bottom of mine, worked fine. i seem to remember the GAZ eye isnt as wide as a stock shock, so it gets pulled over towards the bump stop when you do the nut up. I didnt like the shocks, and have gone to uprated stockers from jk, much nicer ride.
I had to modify my back plates as well, but mines a disc front end. I still get rubbing though, apparently most people remove them completely

Last edited:

Latest posts