• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T25 Caravelle GL, chrome bumper model with stunning interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
looking to either sell or swap / deal with a Lupo 1.4 or Polo Dune

mainly due to our house move which means I've not used it very much since I bought it and it looks like it will get very little use over the next 12 months too plus I don't want to ruin the fabulous interior moving furniture & boxes , so someone else might want to enjoy it.

1986 VW Caravelle GL with a genuine 77K miles on it
2 previous owners ( same family )
1.6 TD engine with a 5 speed manual gearbox
from what I can see it is more or less as it left the factory with the exception of an updated sound system ( still have the original Blaupunkt set if required )
one panel has been repainted in the past and a few minor stone chips have been touched in
tax March 2011 & MOT Nov 2010
2 new tyres fitted on the front last Friday

I think it is well worth my asking price of £5995 when I see what else is on the market

a few pics to give you the general idea of how clean it is

P1010042.jpg

P1010038.jpg

T25pics002.jpg

P1010044.jpg

T25pics005.jpg

I have more pics if anyone wants me to email them over , serious enquiries only no picture collectors

can be seen in sunny Stockport or hopefully at VWNW at Tatton Park on the 8th August

Latest posts