The Dropped Dough Ball

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right time for a tyre change and maybe a wheel colour change :shock: watcha dis space, im doing it this weekend! 8)

So after a busy couple of days, newly painted wheels! Thanks for your inspiration doods, me likey :)
01775d0d.jpg

e45a5dde.jpg

b52a152f.jpg

Me likey too. 8)
Red wheels are getting a bit common alot of the kids in Knowle West seem to be sporting them along with Orange :shock: :lol:

Thanks doods always nice to keep on step ahead of the kids ;)

Well its the start of the prom season, so the dough ball had its first one last night, all cleaned up and ready 8)

IMG_2841.jpg

The Proms are coming thick and fast! at this rate i will be able to retire soon :mrgreen:

Its a hard life picking up the girlies :lol:

457289_3803682384739_1859185849_o.jpg

They even wanted a picture of me with the bus to show their mates :shock:

P6260007.jpg

Will have to buy some new ear plugs soon as the screeching and giggling from them all is taking an effect on me ear drums!

Engine out!!!!!!!!!

My oil cooler died and shit oil everywhere around the engine bay, so engine out time! had my man Jase replace all of the fuel pipes, gaskets and seals while out, and gave the engine a clean!! should last me a few years :) Also fitted earlier this week a new fan belt spark plugs and new front wheel bearings! All ready to rock now 8) piccies in a bit. ;)

Gotta love the old dubs, when one thing goes everything needs changing! :lol:

So i need new engine mounts aswell! blimey :shock: anyway all up and running like a dream now, just got to remember to take some piccies. 8)

Latest posts