• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various bay bits, 009, westy, pop top bits..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

Lots of odd bits and bobs for sale!! All bits are plus postage. You are welcome to collect, I am in Wincanton, Somerset.

x1 OG Early bay front indicator lens with orangy bit. There is some hairline cracking on the lens. £5
x1 Spare wheel front mount. Will fit Early bay, and also late bay too. £5
x1 OG Westy pop top support clip from front of roof. £2
x2 OG Hella rear/front reflector backing plate with seal £3
x1 OG Bosch 009 dizzy, with new points, condensor, and more spares as seen in pic. £25

Image393.jpg

Image394.jpg

Image397.jpg

Image398.jpg

Image400.jpg

Image403.jpg

Image404.jpg

Regards,

Alistair

I will take the westy canvas hold down for £8, can collect sometime soon, do you do paypal and if I pay can you hold till I can collect?

Ron

Rocket said:
I will take the westy canvas hold down for £8, can collect sometime soon, do you do paypal and if I pay can you hold till I can collect?

Ron

Hi!

Ok then, it's yours, will save it no problem! Paypal is fine too. aoguk at yahoo dot com is the paypal. Let me know when you fancy coming over.

Paypal now received - speak soon!

Regards,

Alistair

May be interested in the door any pics also the red rubber bungs are they any good as replace ments for the original roof rack bungs
Cheers

Hi!

OK, will get some pictures for you, not too sure if the mirror is on, will send photos tomorrow if thats ok.

As for the bungs, the old grey ones are my OG ones, but i have used these on my bus, i also cut one of the new ones up to get the height for the rack just right, and then put sealer all over the holes, and the top of the screws, to stop the water getting in like it did at the V fest! :(

Alistair

panalvan said:
May be interested in the door any pics also the red rubber bungs are they any good as replace ments for the original roof rack bungs
Cheers

Hi!

Here are the pics of the door. It is really mint - no dents or loose veneer, handle fine, with the hinge in place. Good rubber surround, with only a mm shrinkage - actaully this is a better one than mine - though the pattern would be different if i change mine, shame, as this is a good un!! A wipe with a damp cloth, as it's been in my dusty bus for months!!

How does £30 quid plus cost of postage? And I'll chuck in the bungs for a sweetner! Hows that sound?

Image413.jpg

Image414.jpg

Image415.jpg

Image416.jpg

Image417.jpg

Image418.jpg

Image419.jpg

Regards,

Alistair

T2-Nate said:
I'd like the EMPI shifter, what's the reduced price?
Could you be bothered with shipping it to belgium? Quote me then :)

Hi the reduced price is £35 pounds, i edited the original post, see above. I dont mind posting if you dont mind paying, not too sure how much it would be tho, think it may bump up the price quite a bit?

Regards,

Alistair

Could be interested in the wardrobe if in nice condition, looking for one without holes drilled into it and not to much fading.

Ron

Rocket said:
Could be interested in the wardrobe if in nice condition, looking for one without holes drilled into it and not to much fading.

Ron

Hi!

There are no holes, no chips, no dents etc on the door - come and have a look when you come over for the alloy strip things!

Alistair

Hi,
I would be interested in the EMPI shifter if you still have it, i would pay postage if you could find out how much it would
cost to Sheffield,thanks.
Phil.

Hi,
that sounds ok for the EMPI shifter delivered,i don`t need anything else thanks.
I`ve not bought off of this site before,if you could let me know how you want payment,
thanks.
Phil.

bluebay said:
Hi,
that sounds ok for the EMPI shifter delivered,i don`t need anything else thanks.
I`ve not bought off of this site before,if you could let me know how you want payment,
thanks.
Phil.

Hi!

OK, sold to you then!! You can send me a paypal for £42 to a o g u k @ y a h o o . c o m

Let me know your address details on paypal, and i will stick it in the post as soon as i can!!

Many thanks,

Alistair

Latest posts