• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68 obe

Reaction score
Below I have various items listed for sale. I'm not sure what the items are worth so if my prices are way out please let me know.
All prices exclude postage

1. Drum brake flipped spindles - I got these second hand a few years ago, the previous owner done approx 1000 miles with them on. I have never fitted them, all I have done is had them professionally powder costed semi gloss black. I did not have any trailing arms, I was told to use my old ones just change them from side to side.
£300 ono

2. Wide 5 to porsche wheel adapters - I have 4 available (2 pairs) I got these second hand a while ago to use for a project but have since changed plans.
They are the thicker more expensive ones and are suitable for a camper.
£45ono a pair

3. 68 - 70 bay porsche 944 front disc brake conversion kit - I got this year's ago to convert my camper to front discs but a change of plan means it's not needed anymore. What I have is the brackets, bearing spacers and fittings. You will need to source pre 86 porsche 944 non turbo hubs and calipers.
£115 ono

4. Twin kadron carbs - suitable for a 1.6. These were on my camper, I only changed them when I replaced the engine. They have been in my shed for a while so will need to be stripped down, cleaned and rebuild.
£175ono

5. Empi wide 5 alloy wheels, white x5 - these are listed on ebay. All tyres have loads of tread left with one tyre only done about 40 miles. The wheels could do with a clean or maybe a refurb. One wheel has a slight crack by one of the bolt holes, I used this one as a spare.
£165 ono (collection only)

6. Audiobahn 15" sub - brand new and still in delivery box I have a limited edition audiobahn 15" sub. 500 watts rms. This is for the sub only, you will need to get a suitable 15" sub box.
£55

7. Saab leather seats - these came with a project. They are beige in colour, good condition, no rips or holes. Someone has put some sort of black dye on the lower few inches on the back of the seats, this will clean off and if I get the time will clean these up ready for the buyer.
£50ono for the pair

8. Westfalia rock and roll seat Base - this is for the Base only, the material and sponge is in excellent condition and still has the of westfalia label on the bottom.
£40ono

More items will get put up as I find them. Photos will follow or ask if there's anything you want in particular.

Thanks for looking

Empi wide 5 alloy wheels x5 - SOLD

All other items are still for sale, open to offers

Latest posts