• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW Splitscreen/Bay front axle/ exhaust and rear brakes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazzahazza

Reaction score
Hi All,

have a number of items that i would like to sell:-

1) Complete Ball joint front axle inc trailing arms, spindles and disc brakes. Took this off my 66 splitscreen because i wanted to go back to stock. It is in vgc only 300 miles since i had last MOT and no issues with this beam. Stud pattern is 112 PCD as per later bay campers.

£275

2) 2) Exhaust, took this off my 1600 TP. J tubes and header are made of mild steel, muffler is stainless steel:-

£75

3) Rear Brake parts from a bay including backing plates, drums, hubs.(112 PCD), shoes and wheel cylinders. Shoes and wheel cylinders approx 300 miles old. All of the relevant handbrake spreader bar parts supplied as well. Mostly all new.

£80

Cheers

GH

Is the exhaust an ear bleeder or not to loud on the motorway ?

Hi Sam,

to be honest it is a little louder than standard ,but fine inside the vehicle. i have safaris in the back of my van, and even with them open on a run it didn't really intrude.

Cheers

GH

Ok mate and can it run with heat exchanges or only on the J tubes

Hi Sam,

i think it is meant to run as is with the 4 into 1 header. To adapt it for heat echangers would mean getting extra parts.

Cheers

GH

Latest posts