• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - DEEP SUMP PICK UP TUBE & CLAMPS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?

Reaction score
I bought a deep sump at the last swap meet for a bargain price but it came without the studs to screw into the original sump, the longer pick up tube and the clamps to attach it to the original tube.

Has anyone got these knocking about? I can pick up at Stanford Hall.

Regards

Matt

I've got one at home that I haven't fitted yet but the pipe is just a tube with slots one end (clamp end) and slash cut (45 degree from memory) the other end. I can get a length tomorrow when I'm home. The clamp I have is a just a jubillee clamp :roll: , hope this is right.

ianscooby said:
I've got one at home that I haven't fitted yet but the pipe is just a tube with slots one end (clamp end) and slash cut (45 degree from memory) the other end. I can get a length tomorrow when I'm home. The clamp I have is a just a jubillee clamp :roll: , hope this is right.

Sounds about right ;)
the kit usually comes with at least 2 different tube diameters presumably for different engine types.

Latest posts