• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Devon Table with fittings & Legs. Also a top locker?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have any of you lovely people got one of these?

Im after the Devon table that fits to the sid of the bus that also has the legs so you can use it without fitting to bus.

Also after a Devon Top locker :mrgreen:

If anyone has one of these, please let me know :mrgreen: 8)

Hi Ez, got a top locker I've refurbished if you want to come and look at it. Not going to use it myself now. :D

What colour table? They came in red, blue, marbled and orange. I have an orange one from a 69 Caravette. Complete except for the legs and the leg plates. You can get the plates new from Stan at Caravan Supplies.

I've got two - one marble & one orange, I think I've got enough legs to make one stand alone.......... I'm working in Avonmouth on Saturday if you want to have a look at them..........

What colour table? They came in red, blue, marbled and orange.

and yellow ;)
DSCF0453.jpg

I'll keep my eyes peeled Easy.

cheeers all! DNA i will give you all a shout.

Its the marbled / white table im after :)

easy said:

hi mate, i have a marbled one up for grabs...... :D looking for a red one or yellow one anybody....? 8)

tiger1 said:
easy said:

hi mate, i have a marbled one up for grabs...... :D looking for a red one or yellow one anybody....? 8)

pm sent :) 8)

Hey Easy ;) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Campervan-Devon-Interior-Roof-Cupboard-Atorage-Unit-/320767415477?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4aaf3a54b5#ht_500wt_1413" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I 'may' have a set of four legs

basically bout 8 legs off ebay that are identical to the devon long leg (62-63cm i think they are) i just need to make sure the threads the same as the base of the table...... there period correct and look mint.... apparently old vintage tables have the same legs :)

let me know if there any use

dave

Latest posts