• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - mustard Westy stool

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy123

Reaction score
You know the kind - the early one, after vinyl but before lift-up box style.
Cheers to all of you who can help!

Hi there i too was after a stool but as you prob know they are like rocking horse stuff and if you are lucky enough to find one they cost the earth!!!!, I was at whits end but recently i went to camperjam and picked up a repro for 25 quid!!!, all you had to do was to cover it .which we have done and it look's cool, I can't remember the stalls name but i've seen him at other show's selling 60's 70's tupperware things and related stuff if i'm out and about and see him again i'll get the info and pass it on , forgot on the day as i was so shocked and chuffed about the bargin i'lld just picked up!!! otherwise contact the guy from camper and commercial as it was his show i'm sure he would help!!!
kind regards jon 8)

Cheers Jon, will get on the fella's case. Annoyingly I saw one of these on this site earlier in the year, but had so much else to buy - cooker, table - that overlooked it! Finding mustard material will probably be as hard, but this looks like a good tip. Cheers again,
J

Jimmy123 said:
Cheers Jon, will get on the fella's case. Annoyingly I saw one of these on this site earlier in the year, but had so much else to buy - cooker, table - that overlooked it! Finding mustard material will probably be as hard, but this looks like a good tip. Cheers again,
J

http://www.vwinteriors.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; They have mustard vinyl advertised. Don't know what they charges though.

Hi just had a thought................. , have you tried Frank, the westy man???
tel. number 01255851598 or 07767455676 or look on his web sight
http://www.vwparts.freeserve.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
he goes to van fest and i got a few items at a ok price last time i was there
hope this help's, he helped me source two sink hinges for the flip over sink top...........!! to my relief
jon 8)

Cheers Joff, I've been on his case for a few things and tends to say he can't find anything, then manages to source a few items! Haven't asked about a stool though, good thinking.

sorry jimmy, just pressed the wrong button... as i was saying there isa stool on ebay at the mo, 110421433987, it's in the mustard cloth, hope you get it, think it's only got a day to go
jon

EpsomAir said:
Jimmy123 said:
Finding mustard material will probably be as hard, but this looks like a good tip. Cheers again,
J

http://www.vwinteriors.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; They have mustard vinyl advertised. Don't know what they charges though.

This is the reply i got when i enquired about the vinyl cost and cost of sewn up covers (3/4 rock-roll and high back buddy seat)

Hi Chris
Thank you for you email, the cost is £38 per meter, I can make the covers for you to fit your self yes, in total for all your job would be £348, as I don't know where your poppers are with out having your old covers you can either sent me your covers & I will match the poppers up or I can give you a popper kit & you can line them up your self. postage is £15 .
This mustard vinyl is the same as other firms are selling but I would sagest you have a sample as the veins in the vinyl are more pronounced then the original.
Joanne @ vwinteriors

Latest posts