• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED OCKTOBERFEST CHEDDAR TICKETS,,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Due to a standard issue organisational cockup from all parties concerned, we have no tickets for the first and only event I was likely to get to this year. The above parties who will remain nameless, ( me and Lee ) have dropped yet another, rather loud clanger on our way to Volkswagen`s hall of fame of talented cocker uppers ! :shock:
Any tickets not required by anyone for whatever reason, will be purchased by the above mentioned nob heads whilst grovelling and licking their shoes. :p :p :roll: :lol: :p :p

Ozziedog,,, grovels lower then a snakes belly :roll:

:lol: The above mentioned nob head also has a phone number 07723 069 937
All general piss taking will be gratefully received.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Chief Nob Head :!:

Hey, is there anybody even thinking that they " may " not be able to go ? The reason I`m asking is, I`m thinking about booking into a nearby site, it`s better than nothing but nowhere near as good as being camped in the main place. I will be gutted if I book and then someone comes up with tickets. Any ideas ?????? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Ozziedog,,,,,, fresh out of ideas, :cry: :lol: :? :lol:

Latest posts