• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED TOWBAR

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faux said:
Speak to Gadgetboy, he is doing amazing Westfalia replica ones.

which is fine as long as you're not after a cross over one, on his recommendation I now have a Watling towbars one!

Seems fine

Baz

Built in '71 registered '72

Not sure how much Dean wants for his?? I'm on a budget so a second hand one will do. 8)

Cheers fellas

Chris. :D

I didnt like the tow bars on the market so made my own
campplushols318.jpg

I've already got a tow bar fitted, it came on the van, I assume it was fitted in Italy where it came from.
The thing is, my bus is low and the swan neck curls up from under the bumper making the trailer tent scrape. :roll:

I'm after one like yours bambam which is positioned higher than mine on the bumper. 8)

I don't fancy paying 150 quid for a new one though :lol:

Chris.

I made mine to mount the bumper as well sadly when i fitted it the ball tilts inwards so it now sits slightly lower on a drop plate it still looks better than seeing the bar and brackets ect . it was originally fitted to the back bumper in the same possition.

I may be able to modify my towbar by welding a spacer onto the towbar section that's behind the bumper. I can then fit a new towball bolted through the bumper onto the spacer. :D

Latest posts