• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted westfalia bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shane , there is probably a few on here for sale , or there may be a few guys in USA that have or know of what you want

but at the moment you have not specified what type of Westy you are after , do you want a 68-70 with drum brakes or a later model with discs , More importantly is do you want a Tin top or a Pop top ???

Also a price on which you are looking to spend , The more info you give , the more replies you are likely to get !!

Hope this helps dude , Welcome to earlybay 8)

Hi thanks left it wide open to see what replays I might get?

But yes I am looking for a westfalia early bay disc or drums pop top as would like the double bed up top! Price? Depends on van will take on van that needs work? Or done! Would like a white cream or beige colour thanks shane :D

Hi Shane,
we have a 69 that we could fully restore to your spec and we put double beds in all our early bay pop tops.
We will also be in California next month buying more vans.

Gary

Hey Shane, I'm selling my 1970 pearl white Westy pop top. Here's the eBay listing number 111000014907 sorry I dont know how to do the direct link :roll:

Cheers Elliott

Hi Shane try the guys at sussex kamperslimited as they have a one owner 63k miles original paint westy in white, and a couple of others, happy hunting.

garytype2 said:
Hi Shane,
we have a 69 that we could fully restore to your spec and we put double beds in all our early bay pop tops.
We will also be in California next month buying more vans.

Gary
I can happily recommend Garys work, bought my '71 Westy from him nearly four years ago now and not had a problem, if you're not too far away it's worth giving him a ring.