WARNING Early bay clock NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspro

Reaction score
Just in case any of you guys are bidding on this one, pull out now.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Camper-Rare-Dashboard-clock-T2-bay-window-1968-79-/140634180430?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20be734b4e#ht_720wt_1222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most of you would have already noticed this is not an early bay clock. Most likely out of a fasty or ghia.

Very misleading and the seller should know better being a VW part seller. Shame on you. :evil:

Now at 127 pounds with 3 hours left. Some poor bugger's going to be pissed.

Hope you guys aren't bidding. :shock:

As above that guy has been selling bits for years on ebay (bought some and they come in Just Kampers wrappers)

Its a type 3 clock available for about £20 almost anywhere

Total shame on the seller knowing he is selling a non genuine item

I told he was selling a dud and he replied with a thanks :?

The old "RARE" tag works all the time unfortunately

Araon said:
I told he was selling a dud and he replied with a thanks :?

The old "RARE" tag works all the time unfortunately

got exactly the same

someone paid £160 inc P&P for a £20 clock

he mailed me and said it was the wrong photo ! so its anyones guess what the guy who bought it got

If you ever want a sculpture for ya garden this guys ya man, what he could do with a tub of filler is amazing :shock:

:evil: isnt it nice to know that there are still knobheads out there tarnishing whats left of the vw scene and taking advantage of the innocent i know where i would like to stick his clock and i dont think it would need any alterations either as he seems to be a big enough r.sole already.... :lol:

should look like this

4059356.jpg

shallow bezel, round flat centre with two small screws, matches the speedo

thanks, i have a slight variant to that clock, will get a pic when i can, did they do another type for the US market as it def looks oe fit?

Latest posts