• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westfalia wardrobe 70 LHD FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammac

Reaction score
Hi

I have for sale the wardrobe from my 1970 califonian bay LHD. its in good condiion id say for the age. price £150 but open to offers.

pick up prefered. i live in lingfield, surrey postcode RH7 6RF. but am going to brighton breeze and would be willing to meet within reasonable distane.

can also use a courier dimensions are:

height 124 cm
width 30 cm
length 160 cm

weight 21.5 KG

these are exact so a little will need to be added to allow for packing for postage.

more pics available on request

any questions 07967 135 987

J

july2010023.jpg

july2010025.jpg

july2010026.jpg

july2010028.jpg

hi,

intersetsed in this, but have some questions.

I've never seen a westy wardrobe without laminate, have you taken the laminate off of is it a reproduction. Looks like a v good reproduction i noticed the door has no proper westy catch.

also sent you a text

cheers

jeff

jeff

i havent taken off the laminate or the catch. i bought the van 18months ago in good faith and was led to believe it was an original westfalia interior. however since taking it out for sale ( as my family is growing so need more space) and posting it on here and volkszone ive had some comments regarding its originality and whether or not it was a replica. The truth is i dont know. It is old you can tell that and it is a good fit and built to a high standard. you would probably be best off having a look and deciding for yourself. or i can take as many pics as you like

ill call you when i can today anyway

cheers :)
j

This needs to go or its going to the tip! It's to good to throw away! It will break my heart to do so!

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

bump bump

heading for zie bin if i dont get any interest soon! i need my garage back!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-WESTFALIA-WARDROBE-INTERIOR-T2-TYPE-2-BAY-CAMPER-/140522147911?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b7c5d047" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on ebay now

Latest posts