Wot Chya Gottttt?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Jingley Bells everybods :p :p :p

So,,, Wot Chya Got ?
For those that don’t know or only speak one language, translated that is ,,What Have You Got in the language of Chrimbo morning and eating lots of chocolate :p :lol: :p.

I know it’s almost impossible to believe, but here is a T Shirt complete with wrinkles, no matter how many selfie pics I tried, normally, new clothes are a bit like cling film on my sylph like figure, but not this time, I darent look at the size :shock:

Merry Chrimbo All :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,come on, show us your van tat :mrgreen:

0a1a10ed852664bdc8c86b5cd68412f7.jpg

This is the only VW related pressie this year. [emoji3]
[emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And right now I’m getting ready for a snooooz, mahoosive dinner and Chrissy pud all in that tum, and dishes safely dispatched to the dishwasher, some coffee on its way then surely a #snooze will grab me. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Then wake up to a glass of wine or a nice cold Stella :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Couple of T shirts this year. Flex-able screwdriver ?A scarf , 2kg of pink Himalayan salt :lol: :lol: and
a cheapish wrist watch to wear to work in place of the family heirloom. :) :)

Now it's back to the booze and food, well not much else to do , can't even go out.

Stay safe everyone.

J & P
:D :D :D

No family so no pressies for me, so to treat myself I went out today and bought this,

Ossa 1972 Mick Andrews trials bike, needs a bit of love but should be a fun project.

I got a campervan keying from my wife (a split and a bay looks the same to some people, lol).

A few weeks before Christmas I bought myself this..

A 2008, Mini Cooper S Clubman, 80K miles. My son wants his car back (subject to passing his test) and I got fed up of getting cold & wet and being nearly knocked off my push-bike. I've had a few Minis before, Cooper-S and diesel, but not the turbo-S. Very pleased with it and it seems to drive well having had all the usual issues sorted. I did feel sorry for my van the other day though, getting ignored due to the Mini, so took it out for a spin, it was so good to drive, started on the first crank, loved every minute and the Propex heater worked well!

subheatadey said:
No family so no pressies for me, so to treat myself I went out today and bought this,

Ossa 1972 Mick Andrews trials bike, needs a bit of love but should be a fun project.

Nice one , should keep you busy. Never fear family is never far.
Hope it was a good one anyway.

J & P
:D :D :D

mike202 said:
I got the same book from daughter-in-law. Looks great. I'm gonna have to ask for the others next year! (Ireland and Scotland - if Sturgeon ever lets us back in).

Brand new 2nd hand rusty Lee bed,

Some clock kit thing, will post pic when done

Some window winders

2 bottles of whisky an a rum

BEST XMAS EVER

T2 Brinky said:

Some window winders

BEST XMAS EVER
What whisky did you get?

I got a couple of cracking Japanese ones: Hatozaki blended and Suntory Yamazaki distiller's reserve.

🥃 slainte!

gvee said:
T2 Brinky said:

Some window winders

BEST XMAS EVER
What whisky did you get?

I got a couple of cracking Japanese ones: Hatozaki blended and Suntory Yamazaki distiller's reserve.

🥃 slainte!
Now I feel hard done by....... Just JD

Lechyd da! 🥃

Latest posts