• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15" Split Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
Full set of 15" wide five splitscreen steel wheels. There are 5 in total. £150, will post if required.

Grazy said:
Pretty sure Cunning Plan is after a set Andy 8)

I am :lol: Cheers for putting my name down ;)

dubdubz said:
what kind of money would the postage be? don't suppose you are going to dubfreeze

I'd also like to know what the postage would be or what shows you are planning on going to?

Are they all straight - the rolling circumference?

Dubdubz can have first crack at these though as he got here first technically.. :p

technically Grazy dropped your placemarker in....

I'm not super desperate to grab some, as the tyre fund is non existant, and it'd be something else 'waiting'....obviously if you're going to pass on them I may be tempted.

so after you mr Plan :lol:

Pretty sure I can get em to Dubfreeze, I wasnt planning on goin but I think a few members are. :D

Unfortunately, I'm not going to DF. :roll: :(

How far south do you usually get (South from Cleethorps anyway) ? Commute / see people etc?

Otherwise, unless you can hold on to them until the summer shows, I think I will have to leave them because adding courier costs to that will make them a bit too expensive :(

So, if someone else wants them (DubDubz) and you are going to DF - help yourself! :msn4:

I can go as far south as you want really, can meet up somewhere on the M1 ?

Well only if you are going that way anyway dude!

Have you got any pictures of them?

Do they have useable tyres on?

cunning plan said:
Are they all straight - the rolling circumference?

:?:

Will get some pics for ya, they have tyres on which I was going to remove but I you want em left on can do that ? Whereabouts are ya ?

Right, big cock up here :oops: got the wheels out and decided to have a measure, the 2 on the right measure 16" across the rim and the other 3 measure 15" across the rim so I'm confused with the sizes, they came off a running split so just wondering if it had 2 diferent sizes on it ? The 2 on the right have 15" tyres fitted the other 3 have 14" tyres on ? Help here please no split expert !

HPIM0224.jpg

andyo11 said:
Will get some pics for ya, they have tyres on which I was going to remove but I you want em left on can do that ? Whereabouts are ya ?

Just wondered about the tyres - you can take them off that is fine, I want to put skinnys on the front away.

I'm near Wisbech, but work in Cambridge and I am in Northampton quite a lot - but that is about as far North as I usually go though, but I would meet you a bit higher up..

andyo11 said:
Right, big cock up here :oops: got the wheels out and decided to have a measure, the 2 on the right measure 16" across the rim and the other 3 measure 15" across the rim so I'm confused with the sizes, they came off a running split so just wondering if it had 2 diferent sizes on it ? The 2 on the right have 15" tyres fitted the other 3 have 14" tyres on ? Help here please no split expert !

Hmm. :? It looks like it was running two sets of size. I think 16"s are quite rare aren't they? I thought they were fitted to really early Splits... ? :?:

Not got a clue to be honest but I know a man who does and I'm seeing him this afto, I'll be back ! The confusing thing is the 16" rims have 15" tyres fitted and the 15" rims have 14" tyres fitted ?

Have a look inside the rim it should have a size stamped on it. I would guess 2 are 15" and 2 are 14" going by the tyres fitted.

Nice call Matt, I had a look and the sizes are stamped on the front of the rims so I now have 2-4"x15" and 3-5"x14" if anyone is still interested.

I could be interested in the 2 x 15" wheels, But i will step back and wait my turn in the pecking order.

I will release my interest in these wheels - I was after a full set really (x4) - cheers anyway.

Over to you guys. :mrgreen:

Ive got a set of 4 and im sure they are 4.5 x 15 (splitty rims). Might be going to Dubfreeze if anyones interested.
No dents or kerbing but not powder coated show wheels either.

Latest posts