Reprowesty seatbelt bracket

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RednWhite

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for feedback on Reprowesty's three point seatbelt bracket fitted to a US spec (LHD) Westy with wardrobe.

Does it need fixing points welded to the floor or is drilling for bolt points sufficient?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I assume your referring to this?
https://reprowesty.com/product/vw-t2a-montagesteun-3-punts-gordel/

I had been looking into this also but from what I have been told they will not ship to the UK.

With regards to mounting it doesn't specify mounting method. Being as the mounting surface is profiled putting a secondary plate above the fuel tank and bolting though would require spacers to prevent the profile from crushing when tightened. Plus its a ball ache to drop get to the tank area. I suspect that it is mounted using rivnuts, but cannot confirm.

Let me know if you manage to convince them to ship to the UK as I also want one.

Hi, I’m considering these mounts as a solution for rear 3 point belts as well, especially the side next to my westy wardrobe, I know that the other extenders that places like hertitage sell can be made to fit the window side, but these look a neat solution and the reel looks above the cushions.

Has anyone managed to order them from reprowesty??

Latest posts