• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1600 TP engine -sell longblock or with ancillaries

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
1600 TP engine up for grabs. Pretty sure it is an old Volkspares green on the basis of the stamping and err..green painted case but none the less it has been rebuilt at some point in it's life.

I bought it running out of a beetle so no lugs for engine bar, it comes instead with the adaptor pack that bolts to the oil pump housing (new in the packet) if you want to run this in a bay.

The engine is clean, no nasty end float and can be sold as either longblock or with a set of tinware, carb, dynamo, manifold, clutch, fuel pump, dizzy, oil cooler/housing, exhaust; most importanty it drove well.

Need 2 exhaust studs replacing, one already drilled out, the other needs drilling out

Collection only from Kingston, Surrey (evenings/weekends)

Longblock £300
Longblock and ancillaries £435

Hi is your engine still up for grabs could collect this weekend if you could whizz me over your contact number

many thanks Wodan

Engine is available, did you want it a a long block or with ancillaries (only tha I'd need to retreive them from storage unit)

Can be about on Sunday -also, no offers thanks ;)

Latest posts