• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Beetle - daily driver for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyon

Reaction score
SOLD!

He's a 1968 so tax free (due December) and currently MOT'd to June. He's a great drive, reliable and used daily as he's my only car. He gets me to work and back (16miles round trip) and starts every morning at 5:30am when I set off, he has also got me to the inlaws at Christmas in Yorkshire and to a wedding in York in Feb so he is happy commuting and on long motorway journies.

He's a 1300 model but has a 1600 t/p engine which is specified on the log book. He's painted pearlescent white and gleams on a sunny day :cool: and is fitted with US spec bumpers front and back. I have just (end of Feb) put on 4 new Toyo tyres and changed the oil. He is fitted with gen VW heat exchangers which keep me toasty, the engine has a stock SVDA dissy and Solex 34pict3 carb, he is fitted with a stock airfilter and the fan shroud has the flaps in place but there is currently no thermostat fitted though the rod is in place. The interior is black basketweave seats, the front seats are good, the back seat has a tear along the top of the back rest, he also has black carpets. He is fitted with a VDO oil temp gauge.

P3050526.jpg

Cheers dude, kind words!

Just ordered some new wiper blades, now that MUST help the sale! :lol:

Latest posts