• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Danbury tintop (mint condition)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wee bairdy

Reaction score
FOR SALE
1969 Danbury tintop (mint condition)

Some modifications:-
lowered suspension
roof rack
alloys
tinted windows
10 disc cd multi changer
drive away awaning

engine
1641 cc
twin 40 webbers
sports exhaust
light and balanced flywheel
and much more

Genuine reason for selling, £8250 ono. Van situated in Kilmarnock (south of glasgow) deliver to anywhere in uk.
Viewing is seriously recomended, for more details call Scott 07881545151. Best contacting by phone

Attachments

• P9180047.JPG
    32.7 KB
  • P9180048.JPG
    27.8 KB
  • P9180053.JPG
    34.8 KB
Hello.
Can you give me more info on your bus please. Interior shots if poss, and an honest assessment of any work required. Does it have a Danbury original interior?
How is the performance and reliability? Sorry if the questions are a bit lame... I want a solid reliable and quality bus to go with my '67 Bug

Thanks a lot

hay dude look at racecraft67 as there is more pics of my bus phone me for any information

few more pics of bairdys bus
100_0307.jpg

100_0306.jpg

100_0308.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0305.jpg

ive seen the bus in the flesh and its mint worth more in my opinion has full working original danbury interior ,bodywork is in cracking condition and it can shift aswell .

the van ıs rıght hand drıve got orıgınal bıll of sale plus lots of other hıstory about the van. the van ıs quıte abıt away for some but ıt wont be a wasted trıp. able to pıck use up from Glasgow or Preswıck aırport at any tıme weekdays or weekend.

Van still for sale yet an other dude who comes and see's,loves but doesnt have the cash.
NO MORE TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts